Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Help Me Decide What Book To Read

I spent about five months plowing through all six of the Harry Potter books. I usually like to balance my non-fiction reading with fiction reading. However, the books I have read since Harry Potter have been the amusing memoir/essay line - specifically Sarah Vowell's Take the Cannoli and Chuck Klosterman's Killing Yourself to Live and Sex, Drugs and Coco-Puffs. Not exactly Sun and the Northern Star or American Theocracy.

So, that said - I'm looking at my 'book to read' list and I'm at a total impasse. Here are my choices:

The Tender Bar - J.R. Moehringer

What's the Matter with Kansas - How Conservatives Won the Heart of America - Thomas Frank

Fast Food Nation - Eric Schlosser

The Osama Bin Laden I Know - Peter Bergen

...any thoughts, suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home